The learning management system in the college is implemented as follows:
* Faculties of all departments are encouraged to use ICT for teaching and adequate facilities are provided on-campus.
* Faculty use the ICT teaching aids namely LCD projectors, smart classrooms and internet enabled computer systems to enable the teaching learning process more effective and interactive.
- The college has associated with IIT Chennai and Mumbai to use NPTEL and SPOKEN TUTORIAL online course contents for teaching and enhance the learning experience.
- The departments take effort to organize seminars, workshops and guest lectures on the new developments in their domain specific topics for effective learning.
- All the departments organize Video Conferencing in latest technologies to supplement the recent trend topics to the students.
- The college library has the facility of accessing e-resources namely Inflibnet, Nlist, DSpace, Publishing India Group and Serial Publications to provide the research scope to the students and research scholars.
- Seminar hall, Computer Lab and Auditorium are equipped with multimedia facilities to facilitate the departments to organize video conferencing and webinars.
· Use of video sessions from reputed institutions and use of online and ICT tools for specific subjects. (NPTEL and Spoken Tutorial)
· In broad, College is adopting the following ICT enabled Teaching
* Teaching through power point presentation and you tube
* Video conferencing
* Virtual Lab and Learning
* Online Course Materials
* Library e-resources
* Google Class Room
National Program on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL )
College has established Local chapter with IIT-Madras in September 2016 to promote ICT Enabled Teaching.
Spoken Tutorial Courses
College has established Nodal Resource Centre with IIT-Bombay in February 2017 to promote ICT Enabled Teaching.