Learning Management System (LMS)
The learning management system in the college is implemented as follows:
- Faculties of all departments are encouraged to use ICT for teaching and adequate facilities are provided on-campus.
- Faculty use the ICT teaching aids namely LCD projectors, smart classrooms and internet enabled computer systems to enable the teaching learning process more effective and interactive.
- The college has associated with IIT Chennai and Mumbai to use NPTEL and SPOKEN TUTORIAL online course contents for teaching and enhance the learning experience.
- The departments take effort to organize seminars, workshops and guest lectures on the new developments in their domain specific topics for effective learning.
- All the departments organize Video Conferencing in latest technologies to supplement the recent trend topics to the students.
- The college library has the facility of accessing e-resources namely Inflibnet, Nlist, DSpace, Publishing India Group and Serial Publications to provide the research scope to the students and research scholars.
- Seminar hall, Computer Lab and Auditorium are equipped with multimedia facilities to facilitate the departments to organize video conferencing and webinars.
Use of video sessions from reputed institutions and use of online and ICT tools for specific subjects. (NPTEL and Spoken Tutorial)
In broad, College is adopting the following ICT enabled Teaching
- Teaching through power point presentation and you tube
- Video conferencing
- Virtual Lab and Learning
- Online Course Materials
- Library e-resources
- Google Class Room
National Program on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL)
College has established Local chapter with IIT-Madras in September 2016 to promote ICT Enabled Teaching.
Spoken Tutorial Courses
College has established Nodal Resource Centre with IIT-Bombay in February 2017 to promote ICT Enabled Teaching.
- The College has Academic Management System (AMS) which is cloud based web application software for management of various academic related activities. The AMS namely Mastersoft ERP is implemented to monitor the various activities of the college namely Academic, CBCS, Admission, Attendance, Payroll, Library, Bus Management and Finance.
- The Academic Management System is implemented to cater the needs of the various users namely Faculty, Dean, Principal, Controller of Examination, Transport Manager, Admission Ccordinator, Administrators and Officials to carry over their assigned tasks.
- The software is developed by Mastersoft ERP, Nagpur. It is a cloud based software package. The system is user friendly and can be accessed universally. The cloud environment of the system facilitates the users to use the system commonly.
- The users are assigned different credentials to use the modules.
- It has following sub modules:
- Faculty Details
- Bus Management
It provides a total online solution for computerization of all administrative activities. It computerizes:
- Student life cycle comprising of: Online Admissions & Fees, Academics, Class Attendance, e-Learning, Examination & Results, Training & Placement, Hostel, Bus Management & Library.
- Faculty life cycle comprising of: Teaching & Class attendance, Valuation & Marks entry, HRMS – Payslip, Online Leave, Service Book, PF & Income tax.
- College Administration comprising of: Accounts & Finance, Purchase & Stores, HRMS, Web & Alumni, Library, Transportation, Dispatch.