Under Graduate Courses
Candidate seeking admission to the first year of the Bachelor’s Degree must have passed higher secondary examination (+2) conducted by the Government of Tamilnadu or an examination accepted as equivalent.
The Upper age limit for admission to UG courses will be 21 years as on 1st July of the year of admission. However a relaxation upto 3 years for the physically challenged and 3 years for women candidates is permitted.
Post Graduate Courses
For admission to PG, the candidate must have passed a 3 year Degree course (under 10+2+3 pattern). For courses other than MCA the qualifying examination marks in part III (major, allied) alone shall be taken into consideration.
For admission to MCA, AICTE/TANCET Anna University norms will be followed.
Candidates seeking admission to research programmes must have completed their relevant Post Graduate Degree with minimum 55% of marks and 5% mark relaxation to SC/ST Candidate.
The Candidate should have obtained a Master’s Degree with not less than a second class or an equivalent grade.
How to apply
- Cost of application form is Rs. 350/-
- Application forms can be downloaded from the website www.tacw.in. At the time of registration, Rs. 350/- has to be paid in cash or by Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “The Secretary”, Theivanai Ammal College for Women” payable at Villupuram.
- Last date for the receipt of application form will be 10 working days after the issue of HSC/ Qualifying exam Marks Statement
UG – 2 attested copies of HSC Marks Statement, Community Certificate, TC & Conduct Certificate.
PG – 2 attested copies of Marks Statement of UG, Provisional, Degree Certificate, Community Certificate, TC & Conduct Certificate.
For other than Thiruvalluvar University Candidate- SSLC, HSC Certificates to be produced.
For UG & PG
- 3 Recent Passport size photos
- Income certificate to apply for SC/ST scholarship.
- Students who fulfill the eligibility norms are encouraged to visit the college/admission spot centers (as notified in ads/brochures) with parents, the required documents, photos and fee.
- After getting admission to the college- separate admission process for hostel or bus.